“Who Our God Is” – Bishop Moses
- Our God is ageless; not confined to time and space.
13. Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?”
14. God said to Moses, “I am who I am.[c] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”
- Our God cannot be hidden! He doesn’t want to be hidden. God wants the world to see His glory and be awed by it. Show off our awesome God!
2. There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up.
3 So Moses thought, “I will go over and see this strange sight—why the bush does not burn up.” (NIV)
- Our God is immutable. He does not change. He is the same today, yesterday and forever.
Bishop N.E. Moses, founder of the Overcomers Church World Outreach, preached this message, “Who Our God Is”, during our 21-day prayer festival Let God Arise. The message is available, which is now available for free download, can still be purchased on audio CD. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. (NIV)
6 “I the Lord do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed. (NIV)